The author's experience of handling hundreds of training programmes ensures an engaging and easy to understand approach to mastering the subject.
- Benefits of investing in mutual funds; how they compare with other investment avenues.
- The different types of equity, debt, balanced and liquid schemes available for investment - and the rewards and risks each one entails.
- NAV - what it reveals, its calculation and finer nuances.
- The costs of investing in mutual funds - loads, expenses and management fee.
- How to select a mutual fund for investment: the things to look for.
- How to compare mutual funds: the right risk / return evaluation tools for different kinds of schemes.
- Investing in gold, real-estate and art through mutual funds.
- The safety net of mutual fund investing - information disclosure and investor protection stipulated by SEBI
- Disciplined methods of mutual funds investing - systematic investment, withdrawal and transfer plans.
- Financial and wealth planning based on investment needs and goals, life stage and risk tolerance.